Who are we?
Talvi is a general contractor with expertise in civil works (excavation, concreting, steel structure…), electrical works (control, switchgear…) and architectural works. The company has acquired an enviable reputation in the field of high voltage, thanks in part to the large-scale installations carried out in the field of electrical substations, for which Hydro-Québec is one of its major clients.
Relying on a wide range of skills and continuous training, the company’s versatile workforce carries out complex projects requiring skills in a variety of fields.
What does a day’s work look like?
- Ensure that quality standards (ISO and others) are met;
- Follow up on the Inspection and Test Execution Plan (ITEP);
- Contribute to the development of the PRIE of projects;
- Provide technical assistance during field work;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the plans and specifications and proceed with the treatment of non-conformities;
- Act as an interface with subcontractors and monitor work compliance, according to procedures, methods and plans and specifications;
- Organize and participate in the collection of information for notices and change orders;
- Maintain a daily report of site activities in collaboration with the foremen and site superintendent;
- Assume the supervision of the quality plan on site.
- DEC in civil engineering or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years experience on construction sites
- Experience in Hydro-Quebec stations is an asset
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Completed the ASP training for health and safety on construction sites
- A valid driver’s license
- A good communicator
- Methodical, organized and have a sense of planning;
- Able to manage your time and priorities;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Observant and meticulous
- A person who likes to work in a team
- Interested in travelling to carry out projects throughout Quebec.
What we offer:
- Pleasant, friendly work environment that allows for work-life balance
- Varied and stimulating challenges
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…)
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- Allowance for travel expenses
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.