Known for its extensive expertise in the fields of energy and major works, TALVI is a general contractor that has been working in the industrial and commercial construction industry since 1995. Its achievements in high-voltage electrical work are based on precision know-how and constant updating of its technical knowledge.
Its continued success is due to the electrifying team spirit that is evident on its construction sites, ensuring a high level of performance.
Do you like challenges and are you willing to travel to various regions of Quebec? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team? We are currently looking for a health and safety manager for our construction sites in the greater Montreal area and outlying regions.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Ensure the application of the prevention program;
- Follow up on OHS measures to be implemented, improved or corrected;
- Unify the OHS participation of all project stakeholders and promote occupational health and safety;
- Manage the induction and training process for workers
- Carry out planned inspections and observations;
- Participate in the maintenance of the OHS risk register and the OHS risk management plan;
- All other related tasks.
- 0 to 5 years experience in occupational health and safety;
- Good knowledge of OHS laws and regulations;
- ASP Construction card;
- Prevention Officer certification (an asset);
- Experience on Hydro-Québec work sites (an asset)
- Valid driving licence.
- A change agent and capable of leadership;
- An excellent communicator;
- Organized, rigorous and proactive;
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Open to mobility in the regions of Quebec
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pleasant, friendly and work-life balance work environment;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org.Veuillez. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.